Saturday 21 January 2012

Irish Beauty Shopping Websites!

Hello my lovelies :) 


Today I'm going to fill you in on my favourite Irish Beauty Websites. These websites all accept Laser card, which is something that can be hard to find and something many Irish ladies look for. Sound like your cup of tea? Read on.

www.beautyfeatures.ie


I love this website. Easy layout, great brands, great prices and quick, easy delivery. What more could you want? They have everything from skincare, makeup, hair care, bath/body, nails and even FitFlop and Dermalogica! There's also a men's section of the website. Some brands include Moroccanoil, OPI, Proactiv, Lancome, Tweezerman and much more. Their Winter Sale is currently on with up to 70% off.

www.beautyemporium.ie


This website is fast becoming one of my favourites! They have so many amazing brands including EOS lip balm, MAC, Bobbi Brown, Benefit, Urban Decay, Sleek, NYX and so many more. There shipping is quick and easy and have frequent sales, offers and discounts. Currently there is a Clearance Sale which I would definitely recommend checking out with prices as low as 50c!



Hope you like this post. Please comment below letting me know anymore beauty websites that you enjoy. Please also note I have ordered from both of these websites so have personal experience and have been super pleased every time!

*images taken from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x