Friday 20 January 2012

Mini Beauty Haul!

Hey Everyone! So this is just a mini beauty haul. Everything purchased by me :) The O.P.I. is a gift from me to a friend but thought I should just add it in anyway cause it's really pretty.



 Above is the Sleek Brows Kit in the shade light. It comes with eyebrow wax (right) and powder (left). It also comes with a mini angled brush for the wax and another mini shadow brush. The brushes really remind me of the mini Benefit concealer brushes that come in their kits! A mini tweezer also comes in the kit. The kit was €9.10 on beautyemporium.ie.


 This product I am so super excited about I can barely contain myself! This was also purchase from Beautyemporium.ie and cost €5.75. I have never seen EOS lip balms anywhere else in Ireland, in stores or online so was very excited when I found this. They have a variety of flavours but this was the only one in stock. I am still delighted with it though. It is the flavour lemon drop and contains SPF15 which is always a plus!

 This is the O.P.I nail polish in Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry for O.P.I collection. I purchased this from beautyfeatures.ie at €8.50. This is a gift for a friend of mine so I obviously haven't tried it out but it looks gorgeous and is packed with silver,aqua and blue glitter. I am so tempted to buy one for myself!

For more detail and product review of the NAKED2 Palette by Urban Decay stay tuned for a second blog post that is a comparison/review of the original NAKED compared to the NAKED2!

If you are interested in a review in any of the products (bar the nail polish!) please feel free to comment below and let me know! Any requests can be left in the comments section :)

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

*please note prices stated do not include P&P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x