Thursday 22 March 2012

NOTD: Kardashian Kolor: Kendall on the Katwalk

Hey Lovelies,


Unless you've been living under a rock you have most definitely heard of the Kardashians. Personally, I'm a fan of all the gorgeous and crazy members of the family and of course their show Keeping Up with the Kardashians. They have recently come out with a Nicole by OPI nail polish collection called "Kardashian Kolors". I love all the "kolors" and picked up two from the collection. The one featured in this post is called "Kendall on the Katwalk" how cute!

Colour: The polish base is an ocean blue. It is packed with blue, purple and green glitter. It's very original and unique from anything I have seen before.

Consistency: This went on easily and only really need about two coats for full opacity.

Lasting Power: This is the only downside to the product. I found this chipped very easily and even within a day it began to chip. I even applied a double top coat which made it last a small bit longer but not by much.

Removal: As far as removing the polish, it's not too bad. Like all glitter polishes, it was annoying to remove but it's not the worst. I found that the base blue came off first and left the glitter behind which was then a bit tougher to remove.

Availability/Price: I purchased mine from Colourcopia store in Westfield Shopping Centre, London for ₤8. You can buy them from www.littlewoodsireland.ie for €12 also.

Summary: Beautiful colour, cute packaging, reasonable price and cute names too! Only downside was the lasting power which was really irritating! I'll try a few ways to make the polish last longer. If you have any tips let me know!

8/10

Thanks for reading Dolls!
Have you tried any Kardashian Kolors?

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x