Tuesday 20 March 2012

Trip to London: Pics + Haul!

Hey Beauties,

You may have noticed a lack of blog posts on my behalf over the last few days. My apologies to you all but I was in London! I had a great trip with my family and thought I'd share a few pics with you from my trip as well as the beauty items that I bought there...


Louis Vuitton store in Westfield Shopping Centre
 We spent the first day in Westfield Shopping Centre. It is absolutely gigantic. A shopper's paradise! 
The next day we headed to Madame Tussauds- the wax museum. It was very interesting seeing all the celebs made out of wax and they were so realistic!


Audrey Hepburn- Doesn't she look beautiful?!
One of my all-time faves- Britney Spears!

Now onto the good stuff- Haul time!


From Left to Right: Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr in On and on Bronze; MAC tendertone in Tread Gently; MAC fluidline gel liner in Blacktrack; Topshop Lip Tint in Crystal; Topshop lipstick in Brighton Rock.

From Left to Right: Hidden Treasure from Topshop; Wear Something Spar-Kylie and Kendall on the Katwalk both from the Kardashian Kolor Collection from Nicole by OPI

From Left to Right: Victoria's Secret Fragrance mist in Coconut Passion; Dermalogica dermal clay cleaner; Dermalogica multi-active toner; Victoria's Secret fragrance mist in Secret Craving. 
 From Left to Right: Rockstar Soap; It's Raining Men shower gel; Twilight bath bomb; Dragon's Egg bath bomb
All from LUSH.

Well that's all my beauty product purchases from my trip! I won't go into too much detail about each product individually in this post, as I will review each product individually. 
If you have any questions about any of the products please feel free to leave a comment below or if you have any preference to which product I review first let me know!

Thanks for reading beauties! 
What are your favourite products of the moment?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x