Friday 6 April 2012

Revlon Lip Butters!


Hola Chicas!

Yes you've guessed it, yet another post about Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters! I know these have been blogged about excessively but I felt I might as well jump on the bandwagon and give you my take on these raved about products.


I have been waiting for these products to be released on this side of the pond for weeks! I finally found them in my local Boots about a little over a week ago. They are currently on 3 for 2 along with many other makeup brands. I picked up two along with another makeup item I got for free. I picked up the shades Lollipop (no.75) and Cotton Candy (no.45) both are pictured above.

Colour Selection: These are available in 14 shades in UK/Ireland. Over in the States they are available in 20 shades so we were a little deprived over here! The shade are gorgeous and range from a nude to bright pinks and reds! The colours are also very pigmented for a lip butter so I was very impressed. 


Lollipop is a gorgeous bright pink- fuschia shade. It's quite pigmented and can be built up to give a more intense pop of colour. 


Cotton Candy is much more subtle than Lollipop. It is a pretty pale, shimmery pink. It adds a lovely sheen to your lips and is extremely wearable.


Lasting Power: These aren't incredibly long-lasting as they are just a lip butter. I would say they may last 2 hours, maybe 3 at most. You would definitely want to keep it with you for touchups though!

Formula: These have a gorgeous, moisturizing formula. They feel lovely on the lips and not like you're wearing anything at all. This is what makes them that bit different than many products on the market.

Packaging: This is subject to opinion. You may love the packaging, others may hate it. Personally, I like it. I think it's cute and sturdy and not over the top. The lid is the same colour as the shade of the lip butter which is very convenient. There is also a small clear plastic panel at the top to see the exact shade of the lip butter.

Price/Availability: These are €11.18/₤7.99 available from Boots.

Rating: 8.5/10



Thanks for reading!
Have you tried these? What are your thoughts?
Let me know in the comments!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x