Friday 22 June 2012

Celebrity Fragrances: Justin Bieber, Beyonce and More!

Hey Dolls,


 I've been thinking about various blog posts to do and thought of this little idea- Celebrity fragrances. I feel there is this misperception that celeb perfumes just aren't as good as your typical high-end perfume. I myself, am a big perfume lover and out of my stash I have three celebrity perfumes, all of which I regularly reach for.




Firstly, is the Beyonce "Heat" perfume. This perfume has been released for quite some time now and there have been various other perfumes added to Beyonce's perfume line since. 
I received this mini sized perfume in a set from my lovely sister. It also came with a body wash and lotion which smell just as lovely as the perfume itself.

"A captivating fragrance that unleashes a spirited fire within. It is a unique expression of a woman's powerful sensuality: sexy, elegant yet feminine with an air of mystery, this fragrance reflects a self-assured woman, who is not afraid to desire and to be desired."

Well I'm not sure about that but I would definitely say it is a night-time scent and more sensual! It contains floral, fruity and woody notes. Think vanilla, peach, honeysuckle, musk and milkwood. 
I love it. If you're looking for a sexier night scent, this is for you!
Available here from £23.50

Next, I have an all-time favourite of mine, Someday by Justin Bieber. This is the first scent released by the Biebs and he is set to release a second perfume this year entitled Girlfriend. I am a big Justin fan so of course I am obsessed with this perfume. Even if I wasn't a fan, this scent appeals to masses and looking beyond the pretty face, Someday really is a delicious smelling perfume.


"Experience the energy of Justin Bieber's new fragrance, SOMEDAY. Playful, thought- provoking, fresh yet flirty, and anything but ordinary, the bottle comes with a removable crystal heart charm from Justin. What better way to carry his heart on your sleeve?"

It's top notes are mandarin, juicy pear and wild berry. The heart notes are jasmine and creamy florals and the finish is vanilla musk

This is definitely more of a youthful scent and is perfect for this time of year, for everyday wear. 
Even if you're not a Belieber, I'd recommend taking a sniff of this the next time you see it!

Available here from £23.00 



My final celebrity fragrance is Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears.
This is one of many perfumes released by Britney and is like a sequel to the original Fantasy perfume. 

"Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy is an intoxicating elixir of luscious fruits that invites you into a mysterious realm of temptation and intruige. The fragrance is a sophisticated twist on the original Britney Spears Fantasy fragrance."

Again, this is quite a juvenile scent as it is extremely sweet. Do not be put off by this though! As the scent fades once sprayed on, it leaves a milder sweet scent that is quite noticeable but surprisingly not over powering. It contains notes of black cherries, exotic plum, night blooming orchids, musk and vanilla

If you are a fan of sugary, sweet scents definitely give this a go, if not- stay away! 

Available here for the sale price of £13.20



Overall, I think celebrity fragrances are fab! Often they are a lot cheaper than designer fragrances but are similar quality. What are your thoughts on celebrity perfumes? Let me know in the comments!



Thanks for reading dolls!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x