Sunday 17 June 2012

Top 5 Summer Nail Polishes!

Hey Beauties,


I'm baaaaaack! At last. I apologise for my recent absence. You may be aware that I was sitting exams which is the reason I haven't been blogging during the past few weeks. Luckily, the exams are over pretty much (I still have one left..) and I am back on the blogging scene. How wonderful is it that it's Summer? I am super excited for the next few months and have lots of blog post ideas.
I'll start with my top five polishes for Summer. These range from slightly more expensive to cheap as chips so I'm sure there'll be something for everyone as the shades are all different from one another too. Let's hop right in...


'Do you lilac it?' From OPI- €11

This is a cult product in the nail world! I absolutely love this shade. A perfect deep lilac shade that will suit all skin tones. I have a full review here if you are interested in my full thoughts and swatches!
8.5/10



'Vestral White' From MAC- €12.50

This is a recent purchase of mine from the MAC 'Hey Sailor!' Collection. I don't think this is still available but there are many dupes for this product such as 'Alpine Snow' by OPI. I love white polishes as they really accentuate and compliment a tan!
8/10


'Red Lights Ahead Where?'- OPI Holland Collection- £11

This red-orange is so bright and perfect for the Summer! I love it. This is a mini pictured, as it came in a 4 piece set. It is available here if you'd like to give it a go!
7.5/10



'Hyp-Turq' -Miss Sporty- £1.99

The name of the polish doesn't actually say on the bottle but this is the apparent name according to Boots, where this polish is available. I love the miss sporty nail polishes. They are incredibly inexpensive but provide lovely opaque colour. This shade is particularly Summery as it really reminds me of the ocean. 
7/10



'Indian Ocean'- Models Own- £5

This polish is so unique and gorgeous. It is a shimmery iridescent fusion of pink and blue. It just glistens in the sunshine. Not too expensive either, as you get quite a bit of product in the large bottles. A definite must have for Summer as it can be easily layered over any polish to transform it!
7.5/10



So they're my favourite polishes for Summer- What are yours? 

Thanks for reading dolls! Hope you enjoyed and happy Summer!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x