Sunday 15 July 2012

Max Factor Colour Effect FlipSticks: Review & Swatches!

Hey Ladies!

I hope you're all doing wonderfully! I'm off on holidays in Portugal at the mo. It is truly glorious here and I'm having an amazing time! Apologies for lack in blog posts but I'll do my best to blog on the go. Also apologies if this post looks a bit iffy, as I'm writing it on my phone via the Blogger app so I'm not sure how it'll turn out!

Anyway..on with the review! I've recently been loving these little beauties. They are basically two separate lipsticks on each side and when combined, create a beautiful ombré lip effect with ease. They come in 6 different shades, pictured is "Gipsy Red". This particular shade is a gorgeous orange-red and a pretty shimmery gold. They may seem a little far fetched but when paired, they create a stunning effect.

I am incredibly impressed in the quality of these FlipSticks. Each lipstick is extremely pigmented. They are a little drying so I would recommend applying a lip balm prior to applying this product. I didn't find them incredibly long lasting either but I do think they're worth checking out. They are extremely original and innovative and overall a great product!


They are available from Boots for a reasonable £8.49/€11.99. Thinking of it this way it's really only about €5.99 per lipstick!


Thanks for reading Dolls! Let me know if you've tried these out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x