Monday 30 July 2012

Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blush in 'Flushed' : Review & Swatches!

Hey Dolls,

I recently picked up a few bits in Boots, one of which being the new Revlon PhotoReady cream blush in the shade 'Flushed'. There are three shades of these blushes available; one being a nude-peach entitled 'Pinched' and the other being a coral, appropriately titled 'Coral Reef'.
I was immediately attracted to this gorgeous bright pink!


'Flushed' does look a bit intimidating in the pan, but once applied it is much sheerer. It applies easily and the colour can be built up from a very light, subtle pink or to a much brighter pink if that look is desired. It is easily blended also which is great. Overall, I really love the formula of the product though the pigmentation isn't as impressive as it appears to be in pan.

As far as packaging goes, it is simple yet sturdy. Nothing fancy here, just a plastic tub with the black screw on top.



This wears well, lasting for most of the day as long as you apply a fair amount. For application I use a stippling brush which makes blending a breeze. If you don't have a stippling blush, not to worry, just apply and blend with your fingers!


Overall, I would definitely recommend trying out this blush. It's very comfortable to wear and pretty affordable also. Currently it's available for €8.16 (sorry I'm not 100% sure on that price!) as an opening price from Boots, and I believe it will increase to around the €11 mark therefore after.




Thanks for reading Dolls! 'Hope you enjoyed!

Have you tried this blush?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x