Monday 20 August 2012

Catrice Defining Duo Blush in 050 Apricot Smoothie

Hey Dolls,

I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the sunshine! I recently picked up this blush from Catrice and thought I'd share it with you. I don't find Catrice to be very widely available so when I saw it in a pharmacy whilst I was away, on sale, I thought it would be the perfect time to test it out!

Catrice describe this as a "Silky-Soft duo powder blush for a natural radiant complexion. Matt and shimmer effects shape the face. Dermatologically tested and oil-free."

"Apricot Smoothie" is a duo of shades, an orange and a pink, which blend together to create a gorgeous coral shade. The same blush is available in two other duo of shades, but I thought this one was most original and unlike anything I already have.

The packaging is simple; clear and plastic. Nothing too sturdy here and is honestly quite cheap looking.

Pigmentation wise, these are not very impressive when swatched, however, once applied these provide such a pretty pop of colour. I would definitely recommend trying these out as the swatch really doesn't do them justice!
Their lasting power is average, with them lasting around 5 hours on my skin. Do bear in mind that I have oily skin and this was without a primer. I'm sure it will last longer on others!

Overall I think this is a great blush for those on a budget. It is available from selected pharmacies and is currently reduced to €2, from the original price of €3.99.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x