Monday 27 August 2012

NOTD: Nicole by OPI: A Million Sparkles

Hey Girlies,

I was recently gifted this shade by a friend, and knew I had to share it with you all! 



"A Million Sparkles" is literally what it says on the tin. This Nicole by OPI shade is packed with glitter, small circular silver-gold and blue glitter teamed with pink strips of glitter also. The prominent colour here is blue.

This takes a few coats to build up, around 3-4 before full opacity is reached. 
If you prefer, you can also use it as a topcoat to add a little sparkle to an otherwise boring shade!
The lasting power wasn't too great either, pretty much similar to most glitter polishes. This peeled of my nails after around 2 days.

Overall I think this is a gorgeous shade and very unique also. If you're a glitter-holic, like me, then this is definitely worth checking out!

Thanks for reading! What do you think of this polish?

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x