Tuesday 14 August 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 'Lovesick' : Review & Swatches!

Hey Sweeties,


I hope you're all doing well and enjoying the last few weeks of Summer (sob!). 
Recently I picked up one of the ever so popular Kissable Balm Stains from Revlon. Revlon have really upped their game recently and have brought some of the best cosmetics available from the high street.
These balm stains are no exception!



The packaging is quite simple but still chic and sleek. They are packaged in a plastic tube with a silver bottom. The colour of the tube corresponds with the shade of the lip stain which is very convenient!
These have been compared to the Clinique Chubby Sticks and I can't make much of a comment as I haven't tried those. What I can say is that the packaging is very similar and I don't give Revlon much praise as they basically copied Clinique's product but I am grateful for a more purse friendly version of the Chubby Sticks.


I picked up the shade #20 entitled 'Lovesick'. This is a hot fuschia pink. The balm stains are available in seven shades in UK/Ireland. The majority of the shades are quite vibrant with the exception of one or two. 



The formula of these are a very similar to a lip balm and they glide on with ease. The pigmentation is unbelievable! They stay put all day and will not budge, they are more difficult to take off than to keep on all day! This is where the stain comes to play, they truly live up to their name. The applicator is similar to a crayon and makes for a mess-free application. 
The one glitch in this product is the smell. They have this extremely strange, unpleasant smell. Thankfully this fades once applied, but it's no harm to mention as I was a bit taken aback at first!


Overall, this is a great product and definitely worth taking a look at the next time you're out and about!
These are currently on a special introductory offer in Boots for around €8 before increasing to around €11 (sorry I can't remember the exact prices!).


Thanks for reading Dolls!
Have you tried this product?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x