Wednesday 29 August 2012

The Sunshine Award

Hey Dolls,


I was recently awarded the Sunshine Award by ButtonsBeadsBeauty, do check out her blog here!




The Rules:

1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer (10) questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers.
4. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you. 


The Questions:  

1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
     I would like to be more confident and less shy.
2. What is your theme song?
     Not sure I really understand this question? Don't really have one I guess.
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
There are of course things that I would rather didn't happen but every experience is a learning experience, so they're all important.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of? 
 I'm very happy to be apart of the current generation! Otherwise, maybe the 60s/70s.
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
Either a teddy bear that I still have, or a child-sized electronic Barbie car!
6. What is your favourite housecleaning chore? 
Basically just wiping down counters and that kind of thing, not that I really fancy any!
7. Do you Twitter? 
Yep, I love Twitter! I'd love if you could follow me pretty please!- @missbeautyblogg
8. Any goals? 
Always, too many to list. A few would be doing well in school and making the best of my blog.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Never? Too young to drink.
10.What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Can't drive yet :(

My Nominees:

Emily in the Afternoon-link
CharliLovesBeauty-link
JessicaEllenM-link



Make sure to check out the nominees blogs and thanks again to Alannah for nominating me!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x