Saturday 29 September 2012

Trend Talk: Military Boots!

Hello Lovelies,

I don't know about all of you, but I've been seeing military/combat boots everywhere, and for good reason to! They're perfect for Autumn. They're durable, which is great for Irish weather. Plus they're so versatile, wear them with leggings, jeans... pretty much anything! I actually just purchased my first pair after lusting after a pair for months. 

Here's a few of my favourites, all different styles and prices!




I love this pair from Steve Madden! They're a bit of a splurge, but Steve Madden does amazing, great quality shoes so they're worth it. They're available in this cognac colour, or in black. The gold studs on the side add a great touch of edginess and originality. Perfection!
$179.95 from Steve Madden.com


This is the pair I ordered from River Island. I love them and cannot wait to receive them in a few days! I love the studded star detail at the side (as you can probably tell, I love studs!). Available in grey (pictured) and black.
£75 from River Island
The final pair for this post, are a baby pink Doc Marten-esque boot. They add a touch of prettiness to the usually grungy combat boot look. Great if you're a little wary of combat boots, but still want to try the trend!
£60 from River Island




Hope you enjoyed! Will you be trying this trend?

xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You may want to visit http://ohstrawberryyy.blogspot.com/2012/10/your-fashion-needs-solved.html where your fashion needs are available! :)

    Comment if you have time, please. THANKS! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x