Tuesday 6 November 2012

NOTD: Topshop's RazzMatazz




Hey Girlies,



I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I haven't done a Nails Of The Day post in quite some time, so I've decided it's about time. Today's nail polish is appropriately titled "RazzMatazz", pretty jazzy don't you think?! 



Topshop always tends to do a lovely job regarding packaging. The classic, kitsch polka dot top and clear bottle with the cute writing is always a winner in my book.

With regards to the actual colour, this is a gorgeous sparkly shade! It is very galaxy-esque. It took about four coats to build up full opacity, which isn't great but still manageable. The purple base is loaded with very fine silver and multi-coloured glitter, as well as larger chunks of glitter also. When the shade catches the light, it glistens blue, green and orange. It's gorgeous!


Overall, I think this shade is fabulous. Perfect for all you glitter and sparkle lovers out there!

Available from Topshop for £6.

post signature





2 comments:

  1. It is so lovely, but four coats! I usually put a solid color base first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! 4 coats is excessive and putting a base colour is definitely a good idea :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x