Wednesday 30 January 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hello Lovelies,

I was reading Sprinkle Of Glitter's blog earlier today and noticed she had just done a post entitled "25 Facts About Me". I love these sort of posts and being the totally unoriginal mind I am (not always, I promise!) I decided to do the same! I know you all don't know much about me so here are 25 random things you probably don't need/want to know, but I'm going to tell you anyway!


1. I lived in America for six years when I was younger. I lived in Pennsylvania and Florida.

2. The sight of mold physically makes me gag (TMI, sorry!).

3. I have an unexplainable love for the Eiffel Tower.

4. I saw Steven Gerrard with his family, whilst I was on holiday last Summer. We were both getting pizza from the same restaurant!

5. On the topic of celebrities, I also saw Penelope Cruz in the Nike store in London last year.
6. One day, I plan on living in LA.

7. I hope to study journalism in the future.

8. I have a fear of fire.

9. I hate phone call conversations.

10. I find elevator rides (is that the correct word?!) extremely awkward.

11. I have a mild (*ahem* HUGE) obsession with Justin Bieber.

12. I am extremely independent.

13. I love traveling and seeing new places.

14. When I was a baby, I got an awful dose of chicken pox, which left a faint scar next to my eye.

15. I hate when people sing me 'Happy Birthday'. Around my 5th birthday, I ran out of my birthday party crying when everyone started singing it!

16. I have two younger sisters, but recently have been longing for an older brother.

17. I love reading quotes about everything and anything from life to success to friendship! I just find them very uplifting.

Source: Tumblr

18. I hate when people cry over silly and stupid small things. I just feel they're being very ungrateful for all the things they have in life.

19. I cannot stand being in very unnecessarily dramatic situations.

20. I feel very unkept when my nail polish is chipped.

21. I am mildly allergic to feathers.

22. I have a thing about having my own personal space.

23. My dad is like my best friend.

24. I love Josh Groban's voice, especially when he sings "To Where You Are".

25. My favourite colour is purple. 



So there you are! If you fancy on doing this post please do and leave a link to it in the comments as I'd love to read it! If you don't blog, feel free to leave a few facts about yourself in the comments as I'm nosy and love to know these things!


P.S
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a MAC lipstick. Check it out here.



post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x