Thursday 14 February 2013

Review: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'

Hey Dolls,

I'll start off by wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day. I don't have strong feelings towards Valentine's day, in my world it's no biggie. You can probably tell that I'm not all loved up at the minute. I'm spending my Valentine's Day curled up watching a movie and typing up this blogpost, and to be honest, I don't have much of an issue with that! Anyway, on with the review!




When I was in Germany back in November, I picked up this little wonder in a local beauty store. I was delighted to see these in store, as NYX is a difficult brand to get a hold of here in Ireland. Especially this shade, Milk. It's become a bit of a cult product in the beauty world, and it certainly lives up to its expectations in my opinion.


The product is essentially a thick eyeliner. It has a creamy consistency and glides on very smoothly. I like to apply it in the inner corners. It really brightens up your eyes, perfect for those early mornings! It also works great as a base, before applying eyeshadow.


As you can see, I've been using my jumbo eye pencil quite a bit, which has caused it to become a little grubby looking (sorry about that!). The good thing is, that when applied it still comes out crystal white!
The only gripe I have with the product is the packaging. I actually quite like the look of the packaging, it's just that the cap isn't very sturdy. Mine is cracked and I didn't even throw it around too much!


Overall this is a great product. It's very well pigmented, glides on smoothly and does a great job of making me look awake in the morning when I really don't feel it!

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils are available here for €5.75 


post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love this jumbo pencil. It's a staple for me. great review

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I'll get this now!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one has been on my wishlist for a long time. I must buy it finally :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I've seen a lot of beauty bloggers using it and really want to buy it myself. Please take a moment to check out my site, I'm a new blogger.

    Hannah xx

    the-beauty-drawer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great product! I'll definitely check out your blog. x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x