Saturday 23 February 2013

This or That Beauty Tag!


Hey Beauties,


Today I thought I'd just do a fun post. I love tags and this tag really caught my eye. 


Makeup

1. blush or bronzer
Bronzer because it is more natural and flattering.
 
2. lip gloss or lipstick

Lip gloss. Lip gloss the first beauty product I ever tried and wore so it has a special place in my heart! 

3. eye liner or mascara

Mascara. It is a staple product and does wonders for your entire face.

4. foundation or concealer
Concealer. One of my favourite beauty products.

5. neutral or color eye shadow
Neutral.

6. pressed or loose eye shadows
Pressed. Less hassle.

7. brushes or sponges
Brushes!

Nails

8. OPI or china glaze
OPI
9. Long or short
Medium length. I can't have mine too long because I play piano. I do love the look of long nails though.

10. Acrylic or natural
Normal. I love the look of acrylics though, if they're done well.

11. Brights or darks
Depends on my mood and season.

12. Flower or no flower
No flower? Weird question.

Body

13. perfume or body splash
Perfume! I have a collection.

14. lotion or body butter
Don't have a preference really.

15. body wash or soap
Body wash.

16. lush or other bath companyLush.

Fashion

17. jeans or sweat pants
Jeans for everyday. Sweat pants for comfort.

18. long sleeve of short
Short but long for winter.

19. dresses or skirts
Depends on the occasion.

20. stripes or plaid
Stripes.

21. flip flops or sandals
Gladiator Sandals.

22. scarves or hats
Scarves.

23. studs or dangly earrings
Studs for everyday but dangly for occasions.

24. necklaces or bracelets
Bracelets for definite.

25. heels or flats
I love heels but I wear flats 99% of the time.

26. cowboy boots or riding boots
Combat boots.

27. jacket or hoodie
Where I live you need both!

28. forever 21 or charlotte russe
Forever 21

29. abercombie or Hollister
Depends. I change my mind a lot.

30. saks 5th or nordstromI don't have either in Ireland!

Hair

31. curly or straight
Curly

32. bun or ponytail
Ponytail

33. bobby pins or butterfly clips
Bobby pinks!

34. hair spray or gel
Sprayyy

35. long or short
Long hair don't care!

36. light or dark
Dark

37. side sweep bangs or full bangs
Full

38. up or down
Down but I wear mine up most days for convenience.

Random

39. Rain or shine
Shine shine shine!

40. Summer or winter
Summer I mean is that even a question/

41. Fall or spring
Not crazy about either. Probably Fall. 

42. Chocolate or vanilla 
Vanilla

43. East coast or West coast
West Coast represent!




I hope you enjoyed this tag! If you want to do this tag then I tag all of you. Leave a link to your post below or just write it in the comments below!

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x