Sunday 10 March 2013

Instagram Diary #1



Hello Lovelies,

I don't know about all of you, but I love Instagram! I also love instagram posts, because I'm nosy and love having a peek into people's lives, especially in photo format. I have a private instagram account so I thought I'd share some of my photos with you all. 
From the top L-R: A book I've been loving; The Spire, Dublin; Justin Bieber pointing @ me; JB Concert Ticket; Inspiring book; Nandos; Wagamamas; Cute notebook; Dubai
As you can see, I've been loving reading "The Fault in Our Stars" and "It's not how good you are it's how good you want to be". The first is an amazing story and the second is more of a motivating book. I'd highly recommend both. 

Another theme you may have noticed in the collage is Justin Bieber. You may be aware of my undying love for the Biebs, and I was lucky enough to see him in concert last month. He even pointed at me!!!

No Instagram collage would be complete without some food! Of course, I have some Nandos which is delicious and you can't got wrong with Wagamamas either. 

My final two pics were taken during my trip to Singapore and Dubai in December. The notebook was bought in Singapore which I think a lot of girls can relate to, "I am Not a Shopaholic I am Helping the Economy"- Love! Also, how stunning is this picture of Dubai during sunset! Taken from the top of the Burj Al Arab. 


I hope you enjoyed this little snippet of my life. I may do another one of these posts once I have some more photos taken!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Love your instagram posts. joined instagram recently and still getting a hang of it. wow justin bieber pointed at u....lucky u, many girls dream to experience that.

    I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog
    http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/2013/03/firmoo-glasses-giveaway.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, trust me, it was one of the best days of my life and a dat I will never forget!
      xx

      Delete
  2. CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :) PLEASE :)

    X0X0X0X0 http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that Paul Arden book, good for a little inspirational kick! :)

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x