Sunday 24 March 2013

NOTD: Understated Glamour



Hey Beauties,

You know when you just love your nail polish and can't stop looking at your nails? That was the case with this nail look that I have entitled "Understated Glamour", very classy I know. 


I used the polish "Studio Mama" from the Justin Bieber for Nicole by OPI collection. I love this colour, almost as much as I love the Biebs himself! It comes across as white in the photo but in actual fact, it's a very very pale pink. It's so gorgeous and would really accentuate a tan (Summer, please hurry up!). The only downside, is that it isn't very opaque and takes about 3 coats to build up.

Of course, I needed to add a bit of sparkle to my nails. The best way to add glitter without going over the top, is be adding a glitter accent on your ring finger. I used the gorgeous "Set in Stones" by Essie. It is a jam packed thick silver glitter polish. It's great because unlike a lot of glitter polishes, it builds up very quickly and only needs 1-2 coats.



  post signature

1 comment:

  1. Cooolll!

    I love your blog! Nice outfit!
    I would love for you to stop by my page too and hopefully you support me by following me! I can't wait for your next post.Thanks
    www.be-youtifull.com.

    ps: ShillCat Women's Accessories is given away an amazing jewelry. Take a look at this link:
    http://www.be-youtifull.com/2013/04/shillcat-is-given-away-amazing-jewelry.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x