Wednesday 17 July 2013

Review + Swatches | Selena Gomez for Nicole by OPI in 'Inner Sparkle'


As you may know, I am just back from a holiday in Florida. Whilst I was there I was lucky enough to pick up a few beauty products. The prices there are incredibly cheaper than here in Ireland, especially in terms of beauty products. One item I picked up was a nail polish from Selena Gomez's range for Nicole by OPI. I love me a bit of sparkle, and this shade, appropriately named 'Inner Sparkle', instantly caught my eye.



This is polish is packed with glitter. It includes fine gold glitter, along with larger glitter pieces of pink and purple. It is definitely a shade for girly, glitter lovers! I think this shade would definitely work better as a top coat, to add a bit of pizazz (did I really just say pizazz?!) to any simple nail colour. As with most glitter polishes, it takes quite a few coats to build up. The below swatch took approximately 4 thick coats. It did look very pretty once applied, and the photo really doesn't do the shade justice. I received a lot of compliments too which is always a good sign! 


In short, this is a very pretty shade that would be a lovely addition to any nail polish collection. Is it an essential, ground-breaking polish (not that I know any polish that could really be considered "ground-breaking")? no. However, if you're a lover of all things sparkly, I'd definitely check this polish out.

I picked this up at Target $7.04.
Unfortunately this is not yet available in UK/Ireland as far as I know.


post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super awesome and cute blog and cute post

    http://loveelii.blogspot.com


    Love the lay out and colours...
    definitely following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute nailpolish :)

    http://sanni-zuzi.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love American colours! Always go straight to the drug store in the US to see what they have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x