Sunday 11 August 2013

NOTD | Sephora by OPI 'Havana Dreams'


Another day, another nail polish. Today's shade comes from the wonderful world of Sephora. 'Havana Dreams' is an exclusive from the Sephora by OPI range.



Sephora describes 'Havana Dreams' as a sheer pale sky blue. I don't deem this completely accurate as I see it more as a pale Tiffany Blue as there is definitely a hint of green in this shade. For some reason 'sea-foam' springs to mind here. Anyway, enough with my rambling, you can decide what colour this is for yourself!

I didn't have great expectations for the quality of the actual polish as often side ranges of OPI aren't as good quality as the main line (take Nicole by OPI for example) but I was pleasantly surprised. The shade was very opaque and only took two coats to reach full opacity. Definitely a winner in my books!



I'd definitely recommend this shade as it's perfect for the end of Summer time and really accentuates a tan! If you're lucky enough to live near a Sephora, nab it up quickly as the Sephora by OPI range is currently less than half price- all the more reason to buy it!

Sephora by OPI - Currently on sale for $4.50 (usually $9.50) here (USA)
If you live in the UK/Ireland have a look on eBay for the range- link




Have you tried any Sephora by OPI shades?


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Lovely colour. I will for sure check out the ebay range for here in the UK. Your so lucky to have Sephora stores over there.
    www.thisismyworldthisisme.blogspot.com
    Becka! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually live in Ireland so I don't have a Sephora anywhere close to me! I picked this up whilst I was in Florida in July :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, a lovely milky pastel colour and I love love love pale blue!xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a gorgeous tone of blue I must agree! x

      Delete
  3. I miss Sephora! They need to bring them back to UK.
    Adela x

    misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew they ever had Sephora in the UK?! Ah definitely need them back and in Ireland too! x

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty pastel color! Love it. :)

    classypeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought some of this in france!!!! love the colour:) Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know xx
    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Ah cool! About to head over to your blog now! x

      Delete
  6. Love this shade have been looking for one just like this for so long

    http://ollynash.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty color! i've just painted my nails china glaze sea spray and expected it to look similar to this, but they're actually quite different. i've been loving pale blues lately!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x