Saturday 21 September 2013

Review | Vaseline Spray & Go Body Moisturiser


Hello lovelies! Sometimes I feel like I can be a bit of a failure at being a girl. I get so lazy when it comes to certain beauty routines and one of those routines is moisturising. If you're like me, then this product will be a saviour! 


Vaseline are better known for their petroleum jelly, multi-use product. Their newest product is their spray & go moisturiser. It is pretty much what it says on the tin. The packaging is akin to that of a deodorant and you use it in the same way too. Simply spray this about 10cm from your body and then quickly rub in. The entire process takes about 2 minutes. So much quicker than a traditional body cream moisturiser. It comes in three scents; Pure Oat Extract, Aloe Fresh and Cocoa Radiant. I went for pure oat extract and I really like the scent. It's sort of fresh and homely if that makes any sense at all.

So it does what it says, but how good is it at actually moisturising? Very. It sinks into the skin quickly and leaves skin moisturised but not damp with moisture as I often find cream products to do. If you need an intense moisturiser, I'm not sure this will fulfil your needs. However, if you don't have particularly dry skin but just like to add a bit of extra moisture to your skin, then this product is perfect.



Overall I definitely think this is a product worth checking out and for €6.15 you can't go wrong! I'll definitely be re-purchasing. 




post signature

4 comments:

  1. Looks really nice. I love moisturisers but hate that they make you sticky. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one definitely doesn't cause stickiness- worth checking out :)

      Delete
  2. i really like this product and the Aloe smell is insane
    http://josephinejanethoughts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x