Saturday 12 October 2013

Instagram Diary #3


I'm just going to start with a big apology. I have been a very bad blogger lately. I have been so so busy and just haven't had the time to type! I promise I am trying my best and expect lots of new posts as I get back into my mojo. Anyway....

Here's a little peek into my life.

These photos include pics from my Summer holidays, friends, concerts and fun.

Beautiful Cathedral in Albi, France//Disney Castle//The Alps//Beach//Crashing waves//Out on the town!//Macklemore concert//Forest//Bruno Mars concert!

Just a little side note regarding the last photo taken at the Bruno Mars concert in Dublin. If you ever get the chance to see him perform in concert- take it. He is an unbelievable performer and put on one of the best shows I've ever seen! Plus a lot of gold glitter was involved- I mean what's not to love?!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x