Thursday 26 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013!


Merry Christmas everyone! Well actually, I suppose I should be saying Happy St.Stephen's Day, as Christmas is now over... Anyway I hope you've all had a lovely holiday and ate lots of lovely food and spent time with the ones you love. I had a lovely day. Now, of course Christmas is not about the gifts but who doesn't like seeing what everyone else received? I know I do, and if you're a tad nosey like me, hopefully you'll enjoy this post. Before I start, I guess I'll have to include the mandatory disclaimer that I am of course not showing off and this is simply a fun little post! If you don't enjoy these sorts of posts, feel free to exit right now. It goes without saying that I am genuinely extremely grateful for everything I received and for all the amazing people in my life. Here are most of the gifts I received this year...



Above, I have all of my Santa pressies. I honestly received alot more than I could have ever imagined. My main gift was a gorgeous embellished parka from Free People that I didn't include in the above photo, but if you fancy seeing a pic click here. The biggest surprise I received was the beats pill speakers. It is a tiny wireless bluetooth speaker and I love it! The sound is great and it's perfect for blasting music everywhere and anywhere! My stocking stuffers (which are my favourite bit!) included some MAC makeup, chocolates, Real Techniques brush sets, a Paris Street Style book and a fabulous vintage-style eiffel tower mirror. I also got a Babyliss curling wand- I can't wait to try and recreate some Kardashian waves!

Below, is a bracelet I also received in my stocking. It was a total surprise and I absolutely love it! It's from Ti Siento and it's a simple and delicate silver chained bracelet with a diamond in the middle. I love dainty jewellery such as this and I haven't taken it off since I opened it! On the right are a few gifts I received from my family members. I mostly received money this year but I also got a Benefit makeup kit, short grey Uggs and a Wildfox jumper.
Well there are my gifts this year, let me know what you received in the comments! I've had a lovely Christmas, relaxed and hanging out with family. Just how it should be. 
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some amazing goodies!! I've been wanting that Street Style book!!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some gorgeous presents!! The babyliss wand looks amazing would love to hear how you get on with it :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my post! So glad you like the blog :) Just had a quick read through yours, love this post! Hope you're enjoying the Christmas break! :)

    http://thesavvystyler1.blogspot.ie

    Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, you're very welcome. You too! x

      Delete

Thanks for commenting lovely! They make my day. I read each and every one so please check back soon to see my reply...x